The Indiana Snowmobilers Association has:
- Insisted State Government remove snowmobile money from the Registration Fund, making it available for snowmobiling programs as intended.
- Developed a close working relationship with the Department of Natural Resources.
- Encouraged and assisted in establishing new snowmobile trails throughout Northern Indiana, when money has been available.
- Assisted many clubs in preparing legislation that opened their county roads to legal snowmobile traffic.
- Involved many politicians in the snowmobiling program.
- Continually monitored legislative activity, insuring only favorable snowmobile laws for Indiana sledders.
- Assisted in rewriting the current snowmobile laws.
- Strongly encouraged the implementation of the currently approved Snowmobile Safety Program.
- Kept state snowmobile clubs up to date with the latest snowmobile safety material and data.